Couples’ Daily Experiences across Life Domains
We are looking for long-term couples to participate in a three-week survey examining people’s daily experiences across life domains: work or study, relationships, sex life, and personal growth and wellbeing (e.g., goals, self-care, hobbies).
Participation involves a lab session (30 min online assessment + 2 hours in-person), a nightly online survey for 3 weeks (around 10 min each night), and a follow-up online survey eight months later (30 min). Couples will receive approximately $200 worth of vouchers as a thank you for full participation.
You are eligible for this study if:
- You and your partner are either working or studying;
- You are living together most of the time;
- You’ve been together for at least 6 months;
- You are sexually active (have been intimate in the past month);
- You do not have children.
Participation in this study is open to couples of all sexual orientations.
Contacting us now does not mean that you must participate at any point. Approved by the University of Auckland Human Participants Ethics Committee on 30/04/23 for three years. Reference Number 024248.